1) You can use this for prints, DA prints, submission to contests, submission to magazines. Anything else I haven't mentioned contact me and we can discuss. I'm pretty easy going so please don't be afraid to ask.
2) Don't use my stock to support anything like animal/child/people abuse, overly explicit sexually, racism or homophobia. Basically, be nice folks.
3) Give credit. If you post to other sites please give credit there as well if possible. Tag to my DA page, my FB page at www.facebook.com/eveningarwen, my Twitter page www.twitter.com/eveningarwen or my Instagram www.instagram.com/eveningarwen. (you don't need to tag all of these pages, just whichever one fits for where you are sharing the image or would prefer to use)
4) I have other photos from the same shoots that I allow for stock. Please don't use other photos just because they are the same costume. Only use photos from my stock album. If there is a photo you would like to use that is not labeled as stock ask me and I can see if it's a photo that I wouldn't mind being used.
5) If you use my photos and I end up loving the image I would like to ask for an unmarked high res version to print off for home use. I have a book I like to put them in and I also occasionally frame them and hang them up. I also like to share them on my different social media accounts with proper credit given and watermarks left on. If this is a problem then message me before using the image for us to discuss.
6) Lastly please let me know when you use an image. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to see the work created with my stock.
That's it! If there are any questions please feel free to ask! I've been a bit MIA on DA lately due to my new AMAZING job working in props for film and tv so sometimes I forget to check here. If you haven't heard from me through here try contacting me through the other sites mentioned above as I tend to check FB and Instagram more often.